My husband and I became best friends about six years ago. And though we’ve only been married for two and a half months, I have some wisdom (and photos!) to share with you all. By no means do I do these things perfectly; but every good relationship requires hard work and, of course, offers immense amounts of joy. Have a wonderful weekend everyone!
6 Ways to Love Someone
1. Cherish them. Not for who they were or who they will be, but who they are now.
2. Serve them. Especially when it means doing something that is difficult for you.
3. Forgive and forget. The forgiven is the one who ought to remember.
4. Be your best self. Not someone else– be you, but the best version of you possible.
5. Stay faithful. Friendship endures when it is trusted, cared for, and protected.
6. Laugh at each other and yourselves. We’re only human, after all.