Happy Sunday, friends! I’ve been having a bit of a pasta kick lately, so I’m posting five achievable autumn pasta recipes to try. One of my (unnamed) goals for October is to make fresh spinach pasta with our Kitchenaid pasta attachment. If we are successful I will be posting a recipe. Have a beautiful Sunday and bon appetit!
- It’s squash season. So try this butternut squash pasta!
- Looking for places to use your kale? Pennette with kale and feta might just do the job.
- If you’re in a jam, this five ingredient tomato sauce by yours truly will work beautifully for any meal.
- I’m personally dying to make this beet ravioli with poppy seed butter.
- You can never go wrong with brown butter, right? Brown butter pasta, please!