Are you a DIY-er? I’m learning about it, but crafting is a huge challenge for me. This week I collected some more projects that seem pretty manageable. If you have any suggestions, let me know! Have a lovely Sunday, friends!
- Make this gorgeous gold marbled pencil holder!
- Here are 10 easy upcycled projects, including a pretty leaf print.
- I’ve been eyeing these little leather bracelets and would LOVE to make one.
- Looking for a fall wreath to make? Check out my friend Lauren’s idea! (not pictured)
- Make this lovely lavender whipped body butter for dry hands and feet.
One more thing. A very happy birthday shout-out to my sweet father-in-law. We love you!!