Friends, this is going to be a great month. Some of my sweet blog friends have shared their October goals and dreams, so I thought I would share mine!
This time last year…
I was in Cambridge, MA finishing up my senior year of college. I celebrated the birthdays of two of my best friends, and finally made it out to the Arnold Arboretum to frolic in fallen leaves. I took so many photographs of New England beauty that I hardly remember the drab and chilly weather. Last October was really special. Here are some photos I snapped last year.
This October I am excited to be in a new place. While the palm trees here in SoCal don’t change much from season to season, there are many other things to celebrate!
My Ten Goals for October 2014:
- Make pumpkin-flavored macarons. And possibly salted-caramel too!
- Keep up with the reading in my courses on family systems and therapy interventions.
- Find my favorite sushi spot in Pasadena.
- Journal. And pray.
- Start and finish this online course about generosity and philanthropy with Laura Arrillaga-Andreessen.
- Actually exercise regularly (I’m serious).
- Spend quality time with new classmates and neighbors.
- Be creative with my fall wardrobe.
- Laugh a lot at random things, take deep breaths when I’m stressed, and let go of control.
- Meet more blogging friends and enjoy their lovely blogs (**comment below if you want me to check out yours**).
What are YOUR October goals and dreams? I’d love to know about them!